Photobucket Photobucket

samedi 17 août 2013

Too many things to do, not enough time...

Now I am absolutely sure that I am a bad blogger. 

I keep posting that I will be back blogging but every time something new comes up.

Having fun with the XR3I in France
Everything has been a rush lately. 

First of all we had to move house (from Tangier to Casablanca) early. 
We only should have been moving in september, but we found the flat of our dreams after months of searching and decided to grab it at once! (I will explain the whole drama of the 'new flat' in a future post!)
The view from our new place in Casablanca
So, we had to move house in July... only problem was that I had only 3 days between coming back from france and leaving for Canada. 3 days to unpack my bag, repack it for Canada and pack all the rest of my stuff in boxes for the move! A real rush! Franck was on his own for the actual house moving.

I got back to Casablanca from Canada a week after the moving. It is a rather strange feeling to leave your house to go on vacation, and come back to another home in a different city. Plus, nothing had been put in place. 

Boxes everywhere! 
Taking photos in Montreal
Hardly time to unpack, 4 days later we were off to Portugal, where we had terrible problems with not only our Jeep but also the rental car. 
We are jinxed for sure...
The Jeep broke down the day after we arrived in Portugal 

Anyway, this was just a quick post to say that I am still alive in the blogging world. I just have not had any spare time!!

What have you been doing during these summer months??
Hope you've been having loads of fun!


8 commentaires:

  1. You have a so exciting life babe!
    Take some time to relax <3
    Is Casablanca beautiful?
    A big kiss

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. :) It is a great life. Casablanca is lovely, a place to visit!
      x

      Supprimer
  2. Your hair looks crazy awesome! What a life girl, I haven't even travelled my whole country!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Areeba! The colors are pretty bright :) I havn't travelled my whole home country either!
      x

      Supprimer
  3. You traveled a lot and in beautiful places. Problems with the car is always bad. Kisses!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Bel,
    Please contact me about your car and fix auto Tangier.
    Thanks,
    john

    johnwilliams@telefonica.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello Bel,
    Please contact me about your car and fix auto Tangier.
    Thanks,
    John

    johnwilliams@telefonica.net

    RépondreSupprimer