Photobucket Photobucket

dimanche 27 avril 2014

A short video of my holiday in Madagascar

Hello!

As you may have guessed I've been off exploring the world again (that is also why I haven't been blogging recently).

After getting back from moroccan desert I flew off to a a place that I have been wanting to visit for ages : Madagascar
I spent 2 weeks in this wonderful country. 2 weeks is really to short, but I got an amazing peek of the island. 
Mind blowing landscapes, meeting wonderful people that live in little villages in the middle of nowhere, stunning animals that you can see nowhere else… 
The 4 days I spent   being rowed 170km of canals on a dugout canoe was a real adventure! 

I'll blog more in detail about this  adventurous trip in future posts :)

In the meantime here's a short video I put together , showing some of the things I did during the 2 weeks I spent in Madagascar. 
Enjoy :)




9 commentaires:

  1. Hahaha omg Bel this video put a huge smile on my face! Thank you thank you thank you! And you're video skills are awesome, do you do this for a living? XD I couldn't put together a video for the life of me haha! Please do share more about your trip! I'm hungry for new places even if I see them through your eyes! *_*

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks so much Elisa :) Glad you enjoyed it! I just do video editing as a hobby. I'll be posting some more pictures soon :)
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a great post. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Omg. I love your video and the animals. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow what an amazing adventure! I'd love to visit Madagascar!

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love the video! It's like a trailer for a movie! Definitely made me want to see the rest of the film :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow, this is amazing! You are so lucky! Can't wait to hear more about it! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. very interesting, thanks for sharing
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/equestrian-style.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Loooooove this video, my dear *_*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RépondreSupprimer