Photobucket Photobucket

dimanche 24 février 2013

New awesome striped pants

Hi lovelies!

Hope you've all been having a great weekend!

I'm back in Morocco after my couple of weeks holiday in France. The weather here is terrible! Really stormy, strong winds and  it's raining cats and dogs. 
I was supposed to go and pick up my car in Spain this weekend, but the weather was so bad that all the ferries had been canceled! 
So I had a nice lazy weekend at home instead.


Here is my saturday outfit. 
Striped trousers!
I'm really pleased that stripes are back in fashion. I find that they give a crazy fun touch to an outfit. 
They do remind me a bit of Beetlejuice though! 
But it doesn't bother me. I don't really care what people think. People who know me are used to my outrageous sense of style and fashion. People usually blame it on my english origins (in France english girls are often considered a bit crazy!). And in Morocco people just think I'm some crazy european (and for some strange reason I've been asked a dozen times if I was Avril Lavigne!)
Have a fun week!
Take care :)


53 commentaires:

  1. Love this pants,I have a similar one.;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. cool stripy pants,nice braids.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You look sooo cool! Love those pants!
    Come visit me honey, let's follow each other?
    Love from Toronto,

    Amadeus On The Catwalk
    Amadeus Facebook

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You look pretty nice . And skinny . I bet if someone doesn't know you , they'd be tricked as if you are a teen around 17 <3
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Noor! It's the big heels that make my legs look skinny! True that people often think I'm younger than 18. It's sometimes annoying when you get asked for ID! But I suppose it will be good if I still look 10 years younger when I'm 30 lol !
      x

      Supprimer
  5. awww your looking smokin hot! that pants are aweeesome! you need instagram! drop me a line with your username! <333

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks awesome girl !! I have instragram but haven't been using it lately because I've forgotten my password! Will send you my username :)
      x

      Supprimer
  6. oh wow! Your hair look awesome! You always does such cool hairstyles!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Look look look, I honestly support the people who think you are Avril. It's true that you both have same features. Yay she is my favourite!
    Lol , your pants are so cool. I love black and white with red. Being crazy in fashion is the soul of the thing!
    Have a good day :)
    Aree With Umbrella

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks sweetie ! I don't find that I look like Avril, but I obviously do! ^^ I do like her style and songs.
      I find that Black and white looks cool, but with pink :p
      x

      Supprimer
  8. Beautiful outfit. I agree with people who think you're Avril. Kisses!!!

    galerafashion.blogspot.com.br

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks dear! I love Avril's style, but don't really find that I look like her, but that's just me lol
      x

      Supprimer
  9. Thanks dear! I'm following you too :)
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. awesome outfit!
    have the same trousers :)

    x
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. these pants are to die for!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I always tell people that striped black and white pants remind me of BeetleJuice, but I love him! You're outfit looks amazing, and you're much prettier than Avril Lavigne.

    I'm a new follower. xx
    http://Sun-Candy.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks so much hun! Loved discovering your blog! Following you!
      x

      Supprimer
  13. You are beautiful!! :)
    I follow you of course. Hope you follow me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. wow very very nice!!:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Thanks for visit and comment my blog honey!! :)
    I invite you to my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY
    SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    ★ WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY★

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. your hair is so outrageous! in such a great way!!
    i love your confidence. you completely rock it!


    thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!
    i truly appreciate it!

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Those pants are awesome!!! just love stripes. :) Following you on GFC. It will be great if you can check out my blog and maybe follow me back.

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Molto belli i leggings (; Reb, xoxo.

    *Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi del mio nuovo post:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/02/eclipse-ghd-vip-night.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. love your striped pants!!!

    New Post!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. LOVE the pants and the boots!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. You look super cute with your braids and the striped pants! xoxo

    Love,
    Nyt from BIG hair LOUD mouth

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. J'adore ton style ! Ton pantalon est canon :)

    RépondreSupprimer