Photobucket Photobucket

vendredi 21 février 2014

Gorgeous Burgundy and Grey hair



Hi buds!!

No travel posts today. I'm back home in France, and I made the most of my stay to get my hair sorted out! 

I wanted a reddish color, but with some blonde … this is what my hairdresser friend came up with…
I love it!!! It's a burgundy color at the roots that fades to grey at the tips.

I have been a weird white blond color for a while now. Weird because I have been trying to get all the blue-pink-green out of my hair. That was one hell of task! I will explain how I did it in another post :)
So, here above is how my hair has been for the last couple of months… White with a yellowish tint…
It was time to put some color in that!!! 


Well, those who have been following this blog for a while have seen me with many different hairstyles and colors. 

I love having crazy blue or pink hair … only problem is that my bosses aren't too fond of it. They love my crazy personality and creativity , and I think secretly they like my funky colored hair, but in the mean old work world colored hair doesn't work out too well… 

Even though I work in multimedia communication, which is a kind of arty thing, people still judge you by how you look. Anything like tattoos, piercings, bright colored hair … some people put you straight into a certain category. In their mind you are not a hardworking, trustworthy person. 
You have tats and pink hair, you are a punk, possibly a druggy…  
It's sad but true, this is what I have experienced… 

Lucky for me I have the most awesome bosses who appreciate my work and don't really care about my wacky style. ..
The thing is, I'm setting up my own company … so bye bye crazy colorful hair for now! Sadly, people judge books by their cover…Crazy hair = crazy person, not professional and not trustworthy (which is so not true!)
So I've gone back to a more natural color … but with a hint of fun all the same!
The photos have come out more orangey … the roots are actually a kind of burgundy color that fades to grey on the tips.
I absolutely love this color! 
I find that it makes my skin kind of glow! My natural color brown does have a reddish tint to it… maybe red is my color! 

Please let me know what you think! Should I change, go back to blonde or blue, or stay with this color??









16 commentaires:

  1. what a change
    I like your new hair colour
    do we follow?
    let me know
    I'll follow your back
    kss
    new post:
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/how-to-wear-blue-black.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love your new hair style!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/renetakanevska

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like your colored hair. This new color is beautiful. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow, that color is so beautiful and you look so pretty. ;-)
    Lovely greets Vanessa

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your hair looks amazing! Still a bit different and quirky, but very professional and smart looking too :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Aw, I think you look lovely with all the colors :) I love the gray tips!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I absolutely love this new color, it looks amazing! Never seen ombré in these colors before.

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your new hair color looks simply amazing!


    You have a new follower.
    I would be more than happy to see you on my list as well!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This color looks so much better! You look great!
    Kisses
    Reinvent Yourself

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. You look so great! That color is super pretty on you!
    Xo,
    Kirstie

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Bel you look beautiful! I love the new hair color! Your friend did a wonderful job! P.S. I get bored very quickly with my hair color/style and I always want change, so I completely hear you girl! It's cool that your bosses appreciate your creativity and artistic expression;)!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. You are pretty! love your hair color!
    Hey visit my blog --> Blogging for Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer